It's all in the details.
Brookes Ridge is a boutique community of 11 townhome residences and one exquisite single family manor home. Inspired by transitional architecture, the residences blend modern design with a traditional warmth that makes Brookes Ridge feel, ...well, like home.
While each home maintains it's own stylistic nuances, certain high quality features remain consistent throughout the community.
- Each home has four bedrooms, four full bathrooms and one powder room
- Private Elevator
- Two Car Garage
- Floor-T0-Ceiling Windows
- Potomac River Views
- Four outdoor spaces including private roof deck, two large patios and a maintenance free grass outdoor space.
- Gas Fireplace
- Radiant heated flooring in master bathrooms
- Smart home wiring
- Two zoned heating and cooling
- Cumaru hardwood flooring on roof deck
- Roof deck kitchen package available
- Roof deck fire place available
- Sub Zero 48" Side-By-Side Refrigerator with Dispenser
- Wolf 36" 6-Burner Range
- Wolf Pro Stainless Steel Hood
- Wolf 30" Oven
- Wolf Warming Drawer
- Wolf Microwave with 30" Trim
- Asko 24" Built-In Dishwasher
- Sub Zero 24" Wine Storage
Led by architect Sassan Gharai, SGA Companies has successfully blended traditional and modern elements into its design of Brookes Ridge. For the design of the front façade, SGA drew inspiration from the classic townhouses of Capitol Hill. In beautiful contrast, the interiors feature the best ideas of mid-century modern architecture.
SGA Companies has designed buildings ranging from luxury condominiums in downtown Washington, DC to modern single-family homes in Bethesda.
Learn more about SGA Companies by visiting their website here.