Brookes Ridge is located at 6450 Brookes Lane, in a one-of-a-kind walkable setting. Brookes Ridge is:
- has a walk score of 70 and is less than a five minute walk to the Shops at Sumner Place, which includes Praline’s French Bakery, Starbucks, a fitness studio, Safeway and over 20 other stores.
- A few blocks to an entrance to the Capital Crescent Trail, which is convenient for biking on protected bike trails to Georgetown or over to Bethesda Row
- An easy half-mile walk to the C&O Canal
- A 10-minute drive to Bethesda Row or Friendship Heights, 15 minutes to Georgetown and 20 minutes to downtown Washington DC
- An exclusive 11 townhome community on a private cul de sac set high on a hillside, buffered from future development by three acres of protected woodland, overlooking the Potomac River.